In order to keep my customers informed about the operational status of my store during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic I have created this page.
My store is currently operating normally.
- I am continuing to ship stocked items (like modchips) within one business day of payment.
- I am continuing to provide send-in console modding services, and am processing them without any delays.
- I am continuing to accept premodded console orders. Note that it could potentially take longer to source consoles for this service..
There are some things that are outside of my control to keep in mind:
- Post offices and mail delivery in the United States has been continuing, even in parts of the country that have been quarantined. Some packages arrive at normal speeds, others take a little while longer to arrive.
- International orders (shipping to destinations outside of the United States) are taking longer to be delivered. This delay likely varies from country to country, and likely varies with time.
- All orders are shipped out using the United States Postal Service (USPS).
Please contact me if you have any questions.